| LIFESTYLE | Meditation Tips for Fire Signs




Ohhhhh my fire signs. The ones that are capable of lighting shit up, and burning shit down. You guys are known for your impulsive tendencies, and at the same time so passionate about the things you believe in. When you talk, people listen, plus most of the fire signs I know are the ultimate fighters. Like seriously guys, if you need some fire under your ass (pun allllll the way intended) get you a fire sign...

That being said, my bright trailblazers deserve a sacred space to let their guard down and get unconditionally comfortable. Tapping into your fire qualities represents outer expansion, and creating momentum to send you forward at rapid speed. While it is super important to push boundaries, we're going to talk about how to best set yourself up to inspire reflection and receptivity so that you can keep on being the brightest stars of your YOUniverse.

Lighting Candles

Lighting candles are a great way to spark momentum and tap into your fire energy. The idea behind fire is the total destruction of a previous experience, so that its "ashes" can be regenerated into a whole new operation of consciousness. Think of a phoenix, who in stories are known to burn themselves to death, eventually rising from the ashes stronger and more beautiful than before. Using orange and red candles will help with initiating creativity, as well as activating the will power that exists in all of us.
Place red, yellow and orange candles around you when you are doing your favorite rituals at home and feel your energy recharge, from there you can use your will power to seek more clarity on the things you think about most.
 You can also use fire to cleanse your crystals and phones; carefully hold your gems above a sage stick while its burning, or light an incense and use the smoke to outline your body while you think of specific information that you want to be revealed. The thought of burning sounds really intense, and it's surely a bold and risky process...But fire signs are the definition of bold and risky.

Aries

Aries is the warrior aspect to the fire family. Your confidence and sex appeal, along with innate leadership qualities make for the perfect soldier to put on the front lines. You are probably the one going to battle for friends and family, usually more upset than the person going through it themselves!
Aries should definitely get around nature and people, where you can learn to infuse spiritual awareness into yourself, and eventually spark movement in others. Aries key words are "I am" so you have a natural tendency to project your desires onto others. (don't kill me for calling you out Aries, that's projecting too ;) Use meditation practices like cleaning, organizing, and talking to friends to explore setting boundaries, and creating harmony in your personal relationships.




Questions for Aries include..

Where are the opportunities in my life where I can turn my aggressive behaviors into a leadership role of cooperation?

Where are the areas that I can be more politically correct in spite of my desire to do what I want at the time I want to do it?

What and who in my life do I need to take time to recognize and appreciate for the skills and strengths they posses that compliment mine?

LEO

Leo is the shining star of the fire signs. Your natural instinct for leadership positions compliments your tendency to will your way in and out of any situation. Leo has to be sure to constantly activate their connection between life and their inner journey, and as you indulge in cultivating your ego (big egos are important for you Leo), you can become more aware of what you want to change and draw towards yourself. 

Encourage the love and passion you have for people, by defining how your existence benefits the world around you. Think of ways practice detaching from things that you believe to be true. Then come right back to your reality. Okay?
 Open mindedness is imperative to lead a pack of lions, and Leos come equipped with enough self love to pour into anyone they see fit. Meditating outdoors, preferably in the sun is a good way to recharge your vitality and power, while using anything with vanilla will help smooth out the rough impulses you feel when things try and test you.






Questions for Leo include..

How can I better control the way I express my desires that will motivate others to do what I need from them?

When do I feel the most powerful? Which activities can I do to better feed my ego?


Am I highlighting the exact qualities in myself that I want reflected back to me through others? 




Sagittarius

Sagittarius are the Philosophers of our fire family; you guys carry the ability to effectively spark up confidence and action, to anyone you desire to indulge in. Often conflicted between natural desires and spiritual wisdom, the Sag goes through 3 stages of life-enhancing rituals. The separation of fully completing each stage help them master going after the things they want, while still supporting the people that come with the process.
 Have you ever noticed a sag in your life that can made you feel comfortable from the first time you guys met, while giving you the best life advice and simultaneously making you laugh? I don't think anyone goes after a dream with as much force as a Sagittarius, and for that we thank you for your self discipline and worthiness to attract everything you seek.

Being active is the best form of therapy for you Sag. Playing a sport, random road trip, or discovering new food locations are the ultimate appeal in self care. Hell, why not try all 3 in a day? Challenges and observation are a great way for you to get in tune with whats happening to the people around you, while constant change keeps you grounded within yourself and unattached to the effects of others decisions.




Questions for Sagittarius include...

What opportunities can i create to bless the people that I love?


What is one discipline that I can learn to teach me to be more tactful?


Who can I align with that will help keep the vision for my life in tact while I figure out what the next steps will look like?




xoxo








Comments

Popular Posts